Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Book to Check Out




Okay, I know I said I wouldn't post for awhile, but then I went to a bookstore while visiting Cambridge and saw a new book in a series I love, and I want to share this series with you. The series is the Georgia Nicolson books. The first one is Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging.


There are eight books now, the newest being Stop in the Name of Pants. There is also a movie being released this summer called Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Here is a link to the trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=ogBjxasdQR0. Here is the books website http://georgianicolson.com/ where you can find a full list of the books, behind the scenes looks at the movie and music from the movie. The books are hilarious, so try them if you haven't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These books are amazing, Georgia is so funny.

Kayla (Midnight Twilight)

Anonymous said...

i saw angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging in the theaters in england last summer!! it was really good, and i had NO IDEA there was a book...