Monday, May 12, 2008

The Off Season




The Off Season is the touching sequel to Dairy Queen. The book starts shortly after the end of the first. D.J's life is going great. She passed softmore english, she is a true member of the football team, and she sees Brian, all the time. And did I mention the farm is almost broke? And then, in a blink of an eye, D.J's world crashes around her. With one tackle and the tragic injury of Win, D.J's oldest brother, D.J once again has to take all of the family's problems on her shoulders, but can she handle it?
Post Options
Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall
Show all




This book was a great follow up to Dairy Queen. D.J's character is pretty original, and I like that. She, like her family, is stubborn and does not give up easily. I want to see more of D.J, and all of you should read these books!!

1 comments:

Axa said...

I haven't read the dairy queen yet but I will soon. Thanks for the review!