Monday, May 5, 2008

I've been tagged...

Well, I have been tagged by Books and Love, so here I go...

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Okay, found a book...

Catherine stared at me, wide eyed. "You're getting a medal too? You're teen ambassador to the UN and you are getting a medal?"

Okay, who will I tag.

1. Random Thoughts By a Random Teen
2. ReadingRocks
3. Reading Keeps You Sane
4. One Page is Not Enough
5. And Another Book Read

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay i did this too...and the nearest book was OF COURSE one of the twilight ones...wow.

this was from breaking dawn:

The knock startled me; the little box fell back into the suitcase. "Are you well?" Edward asked through the door. "Did you get sick again?"

haha that was fun!! :D