Monday, December 22, 2008

Twilight

Okay, this isn't a normal review, I'm just gonna say that these are great books. If you had talked to me about four months ago I would have told you I would never read Twilight and sequels and when I orginally told my friend I would go see the movie with her it was to get her off my back about watching it. Then, I decided I would read the book if I liked the movie, and then I realized I didn't want to become one of those people who watch a movie to decide whether or not to read the book, so that started my search for a copy of the books. But, I didn't have the money to buy it, no library around me had a copy, and my friends were reading their's, so I started with New Moon, then read Breaking Dawn, then Twilight and finally Eclipse. And if you're wondering how I knew what was going on, I admit I read the book summaries on Wikipedia. So, just to say I still like Harry Potter better, J.K Rowling is a better writer is some ways and I loved the world she created, but I also loved Twilight. So this reccomendation is coming from someone who said she would never read the books and only decided to read them because she promised a friend she would see the movie, then they must be good. So if you are like I was, I would get over yourself and read them. They are not perfect, but they are a great and exciting love story.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha wow rachel...i still can't believe you read them out of order!!!